- Fixed-Rate Mortgage
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage
- Construction Loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Meet Our Lenders
- Loan Applications and Documents
If you are looking to purchase or refinance your primary residence, second home or investment property, a fixed-rate mortgage from The Bank of Mauston may be just what you are looking for!
Features of a fixed-rate mortgage include:
- Fixed interest rate for the life of the loan
- Loan terms available from 10 to 30 years
- Down payment requirements may vary depending on property type and credit eligibility
- Loan servicing retained by The Bank of Mauston, which means your loan starts here and stays here
Another alternative when you are looking to purchase or refinance your primary residence,
second home or investment property is an adjustable rate mortgage from The Bank of Mauston.
These loans have features such as:
- Initial interest rate is fixed for up to five years
- After initial rate lock, rate may adjust annually or every two years,
depending on your loan contract, in accordance with a specified market index
- Limits on interest rate adjustments apply
At The Bank of Mauston, one of our friendly real estate lenders can help you build your dream home or remodel your existing home with a construction or home improvement loan.
These are short-term loans in which interest only payments are made during the building or remodeling process. You will need to speak to one of the real estate lenders at
The Bank of Mauston to see if you qualify for this type of loan.
Home equity loans from The Bank of Mauston allow you to use equity in your existing home for your own personal needs; whether it be for home improvements, consolidate debt or a new purchase. Rates for these loans are competitive and the interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor on tax deductibility).
When you are looking to purchase a primary residence, a government assistance loan through
the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Authority (WHEDA) may be available.
Features of WHEDA loan include:
- 30-year fixed interest rate
- Purchase with as little as 3% down payment
- Income and purchase price limits apply
- Application originated through your loan officer at The Bank of Mauston
For more information on a WHEDA loan, visit http://www.wheda.com.
If you would like to take a look at a real estate loan application, and the documents that you will need to go along with the application when applying for a home loan at The Bank of Mauston, click the links below.
Click here for real estate loan application
Please note that this document is on legal sized paper (8.5×14)
Click here for the supporting documents and disclosures that need to accompany a real estate loan
For a list of items to bring with you to your meeting with one of The Bank of Mauston’s
friendly and knowledgeable real estate lenders, click here.
For information, to receive an application or to set up an appointment with one of The Bank of Mauston’s friendly and knowledgeable real estate loan officers,
call our main bank location or one of our branches in Necedah, New Lisbon or Wisconsin Dells.