At The Bank of Mauston, we can assist you in purchasing a new or used car, boat or recreational vehicle
and offer these benefits:
- Flexible payment schedules
- One-on-one friendly customer service
- Flexible service and fast response
- Automatic payments through a deposit account at The Bank of Mauston or another financial institution
- Carfax History Report at a reduced price
For more information, to receive an application or to set up an appointment, contact one of our loan officers at our Main Bank location, Dells Delton Branch, Necedah Branch or New Lisbon Branch today.
If you’re interested in a consumer loan from The Bank of Mauston, please see the links below for a loan application, a checklist of necessary documents to bring with you and a personal financial worksheet.
By completing these forms and gathering the necessary items prior to your initial meeting with one of
our friendly and knowledgeable consumer lenders at The Bank of Mauston, you will be that much closer to owning your new car, boat or recreational vehicle.
Click here for a consumer loan application.
To see a checklist of important information or documents you should bring with you
to your meeting with a consumer lender, please click here.
Download a personal financial statement worksheet by clicking here.
If you’re a student or a parent, trying to finance a college education can be a big issue.
But getting started is easy!
- Pick up a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) from your high school guidance office,
the college you plan to attend, or access it on the web at www.fafsa.gov.
Some schools require you to fill out their own financial aid application in addition to the FAFSA;
be sure to check with your school.
- Complete the FAFSA and submit it to address on the form.
- You will receive an award letter from your school that will state your demonstrated financial need,
the types and amounts of financial aid for which you qualify, and your expected family contribution.
- Contact your school for further guidance to select a lender
for your Federal student loan needs or for more information.
Other financial aid resource websites include:
NMLS ID # 1478901