- You or your spouse are 55 or better
- Minimum $5000.00 on deposit in any combination of personal deposit accounts
- Free personal checking account with interest paid
- 2 free boxes of Premier Club checks per year
- No penalty for early withdrawal on Certificate of Deposit (in the event of an emergency)
- Automatic direct deposit for Social Security and other designated checks
- Free personal money orders, notary service and photo copies
- Local Merchant Discounts
As a Premier Club member, you will be invited to participate in a variety of exciting activities including day and overnight excursions, theater outings, holiday parties and more.
Maintaining good health is a top priority for all of us. We will periodically arrange to have local health care professionals available to conduct blood pressure, cholesterol and other health screenings.
Seminars will be conducted to keep you up-to-date on financial planning, health issues, and legal topics such as retirement and estate planning.
Through Central Insurance Services, a Bank of Mauston subsidiary, Premier Club members are eligible to receive a 10% discount on insurance written through Auto Owner’s Insurance Group. Insurance products are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by the bank & are not FDIC insured.
Bank of Mauston provides comprehensive estate planning and investment management services free of charge to Premier Club members. Our Investment Advisor’s office is conveniently located in our main office. Insurance products are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by the bank & are not FDIC insured. Investments may lose value.
***New Trip for 2014***
A 7 day/6 night trip to Nashville, TN from Sept. 21st – 27th. A fun trip to “Music City” that includes 10 meals, shows at the Grand Ole Opry and Nashville Nightlife Theater, a tour of Nashville and Belle Mead Plantation, admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame, a backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry and much more ,all for only $649 per person based on double room occupancy. Call 608-847-6200 for more information or to sign up.
Premier Club Coordinator
(608) 847-6200 Ext. 261