To be eligible for Premier Club membership, you or your spouse must meet the following two requirements:
1. Must be age 62 or better
2. Must maintain a minimum of $5,000 on deposit at The Bank of Mauston,
in any combination of personal deposit accounts
By being a Premier Club member, you have access to these benefits:
- Local merchant discounts
- Travel programs and special events
- No penalty for early withdraw on a certificate of deposit (in an emergency situation)
- NO FEE personal money orders, notary services and photo copies
- Health screenings
- FREE financial planning seminars
- 10% discount from Auto Owner’s Insurance Group, through Central Insurance Services, Inc.*
- FREE estate planning and investment management services from BOM Investment Group**
*Central Insurance Services products are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by The Bank of Mauston
and are not FDIC insured or any other federal government agency. May go down in value.
BOM Investment Group is a trade name of the bank. Infinex and The Bank of Mauston are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. The products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
As a Premier Club member, you will be invited to participate in a variety of exciting activities including day and overnight trips, theater outings, holiday parties and more throughout the year.
For a complete listing of 2015 Premier Club events, click here.
As your hometown community bank, it’s important that we support our local businesses.
As part of your Premier Club membership, you will receive discounts at local merchants,
just by showing your Premier Club membership card.
For a list of participating merchants from April, 2015 to March, 2016, click here.
For more information about The Bank of Mauston’s Premier Club, contact Premier Club Coordinator, Barb Moore, by calling 608-847-6200.