At The Bank of Mauston, we want to help our business customers save for their future plans,
regardless of balance size.
With our business savings account we are able to do this by including features such as:
- No minimum balance required
- Interest compounded monthly and added to the account
- Five transfers or withdrawals allowed per month at no fee
For our business customers who carry a bit larger balance and would like to save for future projects,
but still have limited access to funds, The Bank of Mauston offers business money market accounts.
Features of these accounts include:
- Unlimited number of withdrawals made in person at any of our six convenient locations
- Write up to six checks per month at no cost to your business
- Rates are tiered for this account, so the more money you save, the more interest you earn
- Minimum deposit of $2,500 required to open the account
ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELDS & RATES EFFECTIVE
ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELDS & RATES EFFECTIVE January 20, 2017 to January 26, 2017
$0.01 – $9,999
$10,000 – $24,999
$25,000 – $49,999
$50,000 and over
Rates may change after account is opened. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is calculated assuming that interest is
added to the account monthly. If balance drops below $2,500, the APY will default to the current NOW APY.
Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
UNLAWFUL INTERNET GAMBLING TRANSACTION PROHIBITED. If you are a commercial customer, you certify that you are not now engaged in, and during the life of this Agreement will not engage in, any activity or business that is unlawful under the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2003, 31 USC 5361, et seq., (the “UIGEA”). You may not use your Account or any other service we offer to receive any funds, transfer, credit, instrument or proceeds that arise out of a business that is unlawful under the UIGEA. You agree that if anyone asks us to process a transaction that we believe is restricted under the UIGEA, we may block the transaction and take any other action we deem to be reasonable under the UIGEA and this Agreement.